ERİKEL & PARTNERS Law Office is responsible as the data controller for the establishment and management of the data recording system as determining the purposes and means of processing personal data within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (Law No. 6698).
To protect fundamental rights and freedoms and personal data with this text; In order to carry out data processing activities in accordance with the Constitution, international conventions on human rights, the Law and other legislation, ERİKEL & PARTNERS Law Office aims to inform the relevant persons within the scope of the data controller's disclosure obligation regarding the personal data processed.
ERİKEL & PARTNERS Law Office declares to the relevant persons and third parties that it carries out all kinds of public documents, especially this text, and the processing of personal data in accordance with the law and morality. In this context, it informs the relevant persons and third parties in the processing of personal data in accordance with the principle of transparency.
This text has been prepared in accordance with the concepts and principles described in ERİKEL & PARTNERS Law Office Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy Text, (Policy Text) and is updated when necessary.
1. Purpose of Processing Personal Data
ERİKEL & PARTNERS Law Office needs to process personal data in order to fulfill legal obligations and to provide full and accurate service within the scope of legal service and consultancy activities carried out. ERİKEL & PARTNERS Law Office processes personal data in accordance with the provisions of all legislation that it has to comply with, especially the Law No. 6698 and the Law No. 1136. In this context, personal data processing activities are carried out in accordance with the principles and provisions listed in the Law No. 6698.
Personal data are processed by ERİKEL & PARTNERS Law Office; are processed in accordance with the law and the rule of honesty, accurately, up-to-date, for specific, legitimate and clear purposes, in connection with the purpose for which they are processed, limited and proportionately, by keeping them for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose for which they are processed.
ERİKEL & PARTNERS Law Office processes the personal data of its clients, client candidates and website visitors in accordance with the principles and provisions listed above for the following purposes:
· To fulfill legal obligations,
· To protect the rights of the data controller and related persons,
· To establish and perform contracts for advocacy and consultancy services,
· To provide all kinds of complementary services in addition to legal services,
· To provide legal education, to provide information about legal trainings,
· To share information on legislation updates and current legal issues,
· To determine and implement the business strategies of the clients,
· To prepare reports on the meetings held within the ERİKEL & PARTNERS Law Office and the proposals submitted,
· To ensure the security and proper functioning of the website and to improve the website,
· To communicate with the person concerned, to inform him about new services, to notify him by electronic mail and other communication channels if he is a member,
· To respond to people who submit complaints and requests through the Site, to communicate with these persons and to create demographic information by identifying IP addresses, users, visitors and members,
· To provide other legal services requested from ERİKEL & PARTNERS Law Office in line with the needs.
2. Transfer of Personal Data and Purpose of Transfer
ERİKEL & PARTNERS Law Office transfers the personal data it has processed to its employees within the framework of the confidentiality obligation and to the third parties necessary for the follow-up of the process within the scope of legal service. ERİKEL & PARTNERS Law Office transfers personal data to the relevant judicial institutions in order to carry out and follow legal processes. In addition, in accordance with other obligations arising from the legislation, especially the Attorneyship Law, the personal data of the relevant persons are transferred to institutions and organizations such as public institutions, courts and supervisory institutions within the knowledge of the relevant person upon request.
ERİKEL & PARTNERS Law Office may transfer personal data without seeking the explicit consent of the person concerned, provided that it obtains the explicit consent of the person concerned or takes the necessary and sufficient measures in the presence of the situations specified in Article 8/2 of the Law No. 6698. All necessary measures when transferring personal data are taken by ERİKEL & PARTNERS Law Office.
3. Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
ERİKEL & PARTNERS Law Office collects the personal data of the relevant persons verbally or in writing by means of electronic mail, telephone call, all kinds of social messaging platforms, all kinds of social communication networks, contact forms, physical methods, provided that it complies with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other legislation and morality. At the same time, the personal data provided by the relevant person while registering for the services on our website are also collected through the database within the scope of the purposes listed above.
ERİKEL & PARTNERS Law Office collects personal data for the following legal reasons: to act in accordance with the "Attorneyship Law", to be clearly stipulated in the law in this context and to fulfill its obligations arising from the law as the data controller, to be able to process the personal data of the parties to the contract directly related to the establishment or performance of the contracts related to the services described in this text, to establish, use or protect the rights of the relevant persons data processing is mandatory for.
4. Protection of Processed Personal Data
ERİKEL & PARTNERS Law Office ensures that personal data are up-to-date and accurate, and that they are stored in secure environments; It takes the necessary measures listed in the Law No. 6698 and regulated in the secondary legislation in order to prevent its deletion, destruction, modification and unlawful use.
Persons who learn the personal data of the relevant persons from the employees of ERİKEL & PARTNERS Law Office due to their duties do not use these data other than for the purpose of processing in accordance with the Law No. 6698 and within the framework of the confidentiality obligation. These obligations of these persons continue even if their duties end.
While the physically processed data is stored in special cabinets, the personal data processed in the virtual environment are protected by a firewall by receiving technical support. If the personal data of the relevant persons are obtained by third parties through illegal means, ERİKEL & PARTNERS Law Office will immediately notify the relevant person and the Personal Data Protection Authority.
5. Rights of the Data Subject
The data subject has the following rights:
· To learn whether their personal data is processed or not,
· In case of processing of personal data, to request information about it,
· To learn the purpose of processing personal data, to learn whether personal data is used in accordance with its purpose,
· To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred at home or abroad,
· Requesting the correction of incomplete or incorrectly processed personal data,
· Requesting the deletion or elimination of personal data in case the conditions listed in the Law No. 6698 are fulfilled,
· In case of transfer of personal data, requesting that the information requested to be deleted, eliminated or corrected be notified to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
· To object to this result in the event of a result against itself by analyzing the processed personal data exclusively by means of automatic systems,
· In the event that the activity of processing personal data takes place contrary to the law, to request the compensation of the damage suffered.
In this context, the relevant person will be able to exercise these rights by applying to ERİKEL & PARTNERS Law Office in writing about the data processed by ERİKEL & PARTNERS Law Office as data controller.
6. Exercise of Rights by the Data Subject
The relevant person who wants to use the rights expressed in the above heading may submit his / her request in writing to the address of ERİKEL & PARTNERS Law Office "Talatpaşa Bulvarı İnci Sokak No: 1 Hamamönü, Altındağ, ANKARA". The relevant person shall submit this request; wet signed form by hand or by mail or notary.
At the same time, the request can also be sent as an e-mail to the [email protected] address via the e-mail address registered in the ERİKEL & PARTNERS Law Office system previously specified by the relevant person.
When making this application, the relevant person must clearly state his/her name, surname, identity number of the Republic of Turkey (nationality for foreigners, passport number or, if available, identity number), residence or workplace address, telephone number and the subject of the request.
If the requests regarding the above-mentioned rights are submitted to ERİKEL & PARTNERS Law Office by the relevant person, these requests will be concluded by ERİKEL & PARTNERS Law Office as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest according to the nature of the work.
The requests of the relevant persons regarding their rights are concluded free of charge. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, a fee will be charged to the relevant person according to the legislation and the tariff determined by the Board.